PUPPY OH MY GOD
This is like a round of cards against humanity
In case you are sad here are some animals wearing sweaters.
That hedgehog tho
(Source: Flickr / lucyrose)
I DIDN’T EVEN FULLY SEE THIS BEFORE I REBLOGGED IT. IT’S GREAT.
Oh, yes, yes, these leaves seem alright I’m just going to HAARRGRBLARGHRHAAAGRHRGHAHRARRGHGHGHHHH
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
True story. I work in child care and even young babies are tough and resilient to falls and bonked heads.
GIVEAWAY TIME! to celebrate reaching 500 followers i made a little something special for one of you lucky lovelies and i’ll post it out to you in a pretty little parcel free of charge. aaaaand here it is! i’m terrible at keeping secrets so i’m amazed this stayed a mystery for more than a day… it took a spectacular amount of will power but i can wait NO LONGER! this exclusive, hand embroidered piece of wall art is up for grabs to one of my lovely followers. to be in with a chance, just reblog this post and keep your fingers crossed :)
- must be following moi (shinyfabulousdarling) - i will be checking!
- REBLOG this post, likes don’t count
- NO giveaway blogs
- maximum 3 entries per blog, you can reblog more than that if you want to but please don’t spam your lovely followers.
- closes 7th October (because it’s my birthday - YAY)
- i’ll announce the winner shortly after that and message them to get an address so you’ll need to have your ask box open and a mailing address for me to send it to.
- for extra special brownie points you can also like me on facebook or check out my other tumblr